Sunday, March 19, 2006

Proof : This Works Like Crazy!

Hi Everyone,

I received a terrific email from Amalie who was so ecstatic after buying How To Keep Happy, Healthy and Long Living Angelfish Audio guide that she took some video of what happenend.

But don't let me tell you about it. Read it here;

================================
Jamieson,

I just wanted to thank you for the audio guide. You will not believe what's gone on in my tank since!! As I write this email, it's been 3 months since I started following your advice. My angelfish are thriving in my tank, but better than that, there are new additions in my tank. That's right, I am proud parents of fry!!! I am so excited.

Just to fill you in, I have kept angelfish once before but never with such success. They died on me within a week of buying them. Anyway, I decided to keep them again and followed everything you said. And 3 months later, I have a pair of angelfish that lay eggs all the time.

Well, thanks again for your guide. Enjoy my video.

Yours sincerely,

Amalie
================

I am working out how to put the video here. It's sensational. Anyway, come back soon to watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home