Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Another Bonus Added To Angelfish Guide

Hi Everyone,

Lately, I have had a number of people from our community want to know how to grow angelfish to monster sizes.

And you know what.

I was lucky enough to be shown what you need to do to get them like they have been injected with "BNGH" or locally as, "Bulgarian Nuclear Growth Hormones". This stuff is crazy!

Yeah, when I was younger, a retired angelfish pro told me his secrets of getting his angelfish to look thicker and longer.

And I've written it all down for you.

The first secret that I want to reveal to you is that you need to make sure you consistently provide your angelfish with clean, tank water.

So how do I do that? Simple...

You get into a routine of making partial water changes each week. If your water is clean, then your angelfish are going to be more healthy. And the healthier they are, the bigger they will grow.

In the Bonus guide, I reveal the other 4 secrets that you need to know to get your angels to huge sizes.

I even spill the beans on a 22 year old underground recipe, that will have your angelfish look like they have been taking 'roids. Just to let you in on a secret...the recipe involves beef heart, salmon and other goodies that angelfish crave.

This recipe has been so hot, that you will swear that your angels are growing in front of your eyes! It's amazing. And as for your breeding pairs...there spawns will be out of this world!!!

I don't know how long I will keep this FREE Bonus up. The reason is that I don't want people leeking the recipe and the secret tips out to others.

I had a few doubts putting it up, but for now, I'll keep it up there.

If you want to take a look at it, then you can go to Angelfish Revealed

I hope you enjoy it, and if you have any questions, remember to email me or leave a comment on the blog.

Speak to you again soon,

Jamieson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home